Sunday, June 26, 2011

DAY FIVE

We've hit critical mass.... all critical items have been unpacked, leaving us with little motiviation to tackle the uncritical boxes.  It was a beautiful day here is SoCal, too nice to spend the entire day inside working.  So we spent most of it inside doing nothing!  Of course that was after I took all three kids out to do some errands and at the third stop... Lamps Plus... realized I still had my slippers on! Embarrassment and all, we continued on our quest and found great deals at Ross (since I was dressed for less already....)!  The Flamingo bathroom now is home to a 2 foot Flamingo!  Shhhhh.... I'm going to see how long it takes Dave to notice.   We also got a furry, purple, shag rug for Sarah's room and a tie-die pillow for Peggy's.  Don't worry, David got some catcher's gear... he's not feeling neglected!

All was not lost today, however.  Before I even got up, Dave installed a new showerhead in the girls' room.  One downside to 8-10 foot ceilings is the showers.  Now the girls can actually get wet in their shower by more than one nozzle hole at a time.  Have I mentioned that Dave is handy and I love him!!!

In other good news, we met a neighbor that has a 20 year old daughter WHO BABYSITS!  Already hired her to watch kids so I can go to my Girl Scout meeting while Dave is away!  They should list that on the MLS!!!

No comments: